THULE Omnistor 5200 Awning - Wall Mounted Range
The Omnistor 5200 from the Thule Omnistor awning range, features a choice of 3 cassette colours, white, anodised and anthracite with lengths available between 1.92m to 4.52m. The Thule Omnistor 5200 range comes with a Mystic grey fabric colour. The Thule Omnistor 5200 is designed for side wall mounting for caravans, motorhomes and vans.
With thanks to the new design of the awning's legs, when winding out the awning the legs drop vertically to reduce the risk of damaging your vehicle. Thule's optimal closing also allows you to adjust the cassette for perfect opening and closing after years of usage.
The roll-out canopy fabric is composed of one single sheet with welded joints which offers excellent waterproofing providing you with a long-lasting awning. A lighter fabric also helps the awning to retain fabric tension, reducing the build-up of puddles on the roof.
Thule Omnistor 5200 Technical Specifications:
- Manual operating system
- Rapid Gear
- Side wall mounting
- Min length: 1.92m, Max length: 4.52m
- Max projection: 2.50m
- Thule QuickFit compatible
- Thule EasyLink compatible
- Flat adapter supplied as standard
- Perfect fabric tension: sturdy spring arms with patented integrated tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric for increased wind-resistance.
- Quick release support legs: sturdy metal connection parts with easy unlocking and storing into the lead rail - can be removed vertically from the lead rail: no risk of damaging the vehicle wall and easy replacement without tools
- Optional Thule Tent/LED Mounting Rail available: covers the gap under the awning
- Possibility to hang up the Thule Organisers
- Thule look: - matching the contemporary RV design and recent Thule awning look and better integrated on the vehicle side
- Optional 12 VDC motor: Opening without any effort - Integrated manual override with hand crank in case of power failure - Can be retro fit installed as an accessory
- Easy roller tube adjustment: perfect closing of the cassette on the side opposite to the gear
- Improved masking and finish of the technical parts
- Integrated anti-rattling solutions
- Standard fixing for an additional support leg
- Thule Quick-Lock: an extremely user-friendly system to help you set up and adjust the support legs to the right height
- Increased reliability: built-in durable systems for long life performance
- Adjustable pitch system: set the incline of the awning as you please