Thule SmartClamp Roof Rack Base Bars
The Thule SmartClamp Roof Rack is supplied with 2 easy-to-install roof rack base rails with SmartClamp feet for the following vans:
H2 Ducato, Jumper, Relay, Boxer vans from 2007 onwards
- Set of 2 base rails with smart clamps
- Van roof should be clear of obstacles within 10 cm of the fix points
- Easy installation without drilling by mounting the smart clamps to the van's existing fix points
- Base rails are glued onto the vehicle roof and connected with the smart clamps
- Compatible with an optional Thule awning mounted with the Ducato awning adapter from 2017 onwards
- Compatible with an optional Thule awning mounted with an older Ducato awning adapter (2-pieces) with the transformation kit
- Different lengths available for different vehicle models
Thule Pro loadbars need to be ordered separately if required to allow fitting of roof accessories such as roof boxes and carriers for sportsgear
What Our Customers Say
Great support and guidance to purchase the right awning
Very quick to answer my questions and then followed by a speedy delivery service. Many thanks for your help.
Thule replacement awning
Perfect Awnings were a very professional firm to deal with. I required a replacement Thule Omnistor awning for my Motorhome and at time of order this was an item in very short supply to all UK traders. Perfect Awnings kept you informed as the order progressed. Once supplied to the Warehouse in the UK payment was only then taken and we were advised the delivery would occur in the next 7 business days. The delivery was only 3 working days which was much appreciated. I would recommend Perfect Awnings to all.
Gold medal for customer service
Perfect customer service from Perfect Awnings. I have struggled to get a positive response from a caravan supplier to fitting a roof mounted awning to a new caravan. In complete contrast, Steve at Perfect Awnings has supplied information, including an offer to specify the parts needed and an installation manual, to assist if, even though there is no guarantee that a sale will proceed. Other companies could learn a lot from Steve.