Thule Panorama Tents
Thule Panorama Privacy Room Awning
This long stay awning tent is available in a variety of lengths and projections and includes a number of features designed to ensure the awning is easy to install, stable and robust.
Thule's Awning Design
The Panorama's installation couldn't be any easier as the side panels of the awning simply slides into place within the clamping profiles and the front panel slides perfectly into the awning lead rail, the zipper connection on the front and rear panels ensures ideal closing.
- Perfect roof sealing thanks to clamping profiles to mount the side panels and connect them with the awning fabric
- Side panels easily slide into the clamping profiles and the front panel slides into the awning lead rail
- Optimal closing due to zipper connecting the front and side panels
- Seal off the space between the vehicle wall and the side panel using an adjustable mast profile with double rubber flaps
- High stability thanks to diagonal support between the mast profile and the clamping profile
- Large windows provide a panoramic view of the surrounding nature
- Let fresh air in by fully removing the large front and side windows or open them vertically to use as a door
- Perfect air circulation when the tent is closed via aerations on both sides.
- Two side windows are also equipped with mosquito mesh
- Clean appearance with front panel that hides support legs
- Watertight Airtex 100% polyester fabric
- Windslip is included to seal off the bottom of your vehicle
- Two luxury carry bags made from high quality polyester
Lengths available from 3m to 6m dependent on awning used.
This tent is only suitable for caravans and vehicles with flat sides, unless the special version for use with Ducato/Boxer/Jumper/Relay vans (with curved sides) is selected. This is available to fit 3.25m, 3.75m and 4m 6300 awnings.
Panorama Awning Dimensions
What Our Customers Say
Great support and guidance to purchase the right awning
Very quick to answer my questions and then followed by a speedy delivery service. Many thanks for your help.
Thule replacement awning
Perfect Awnings were a very professional firm to deal with. I required a replacement Thule Omnistor awning for my Motorhome and at time of order this was an item in very short supply to all UK traders. Perfect Awnings kept you informed as the order progressed. Once supplied to the Warehouse in the UK payment was only then taken and we were advised the delivery would occur in the next 7 business days. The delivery was only 3 working days which was much appreciated. I would recommend Perfect Awnings to all.
Gold medal for customer service
Perfect customer service from Perfect Awnings. I have struggled to get a positive response from a caravan supplier to fitting a roof mounted awning to a new caravan. In complete contrast, Steve at Perfect Awnings has supplied information, including an offer to specify the parts needed and an installation manual, to assist if, even though there is no guarantee that a sale will proceed. Other companies could learn a lot from Steve.