Thule Panorama Tents
Thule Panorama Privacy Room Awning
This long stay awning tent is available in a variety of lengths and projections and includes a number of features designed to ensure the awning is easy to install, stable and robust.
Thule's Awning Design
The Panorama's installation couldn't be any easier as the side panels of the awning simply slides into place within the clamping profiles and the front panel slides perfectly into the awning lead rail, the zipper connection on the front and rear panels ensures ideal closing.
- Perfect roof sealing thanks to clamping profiles to mount the side panels and connect them with the awning fabric
- Side panels easily slide into the clamping profiles and the front panel slides into the awning lead rail
- Optimal closing due to zipper connecting the front and side panels
- Seal off the space between the vehicle wall and the side panel using an adjustable mast profile with double rubber flaps
- High stability thanks to diagonal support between the mast profile and the clamping profile
- Large windows provide a panoramic view of the surrounding nature
- Let fresh air in by fully removing the large front and side windows or open them vertically to use as a door
- Perfect air circulation when the tent is closed via aerations on both sides.
- Two side windows are also equipped with mosquito mesh
- Clean appearance with front panel that hides support legs
- Watertight Airtex 100% polyester fabric
- Windslip is included to seal off the bottom of your vehicle
- Two luxury carry bags made from high quality polyester