THULE Omnistor 6300 Awning Pack for Ducato/Jumper/Boxer H2 Vans Post 2006
This pack includes the 6300 awning and associated adapter set, adapter end covers and EPDM sealing profile to allow the awning to be easily fitted to the SmartClamp roof rack system or roof of a Ducato/Jumper or Boxer Van (post 2006).
The new Omnistor 6300 awning is the latest product from the Thule Omnistor awning range, featuring a choice of 3 cassette colours, white, anodised (with black end caps) and anthracite and the canopy is available in the Mystic Grey fabric colour. The cassettes are available in 3 different sizes; 3.25m, 3.75m and 4.00m and the manual operated roll-out canopy projects out to 2.50m.
The van size determines the awning size required as follows:
- L2H2 requires 3.25m
- L3H2 requires 3.75m
- L4H2 requires 4.00m
The Thule Omnistor 6300 awning and is up to 20% lighter than its predecessor. and is a roof mounted canopy awning designed for motorhomes, caravans and vans. This pack is specifically designed for the Ducato/Boxer/Jumper vans dated 2007 and later.
As the Thule Omnistor 6300 awning is designed to mount to the roof of your vehicle, Thule have made the case more aerodynamic and equipped with anti-rattling components and devices for long lasting use.
The Thule Omnistor 6300 allows you to set and adjust the canopy angle meaning that the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open and keeps your rail free of other usages.
Perfect fabric tension: sturdy spring arms with patented integrated tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric for increased wind resistance.
Thule Omnistor 6300 Awning Technical Specifications:
- Roof Mounting (Quick and easy mounting. Adapters supplied can be fitted without drilling)
- Self-adhesive EPDM sealing strip included to close the gap under the awning to avoid water ingress
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open
- Space has been created for Thule LED lighting, so the vehicle can have light on the outside even when the awning is closed
- Quick Release system
- Quick Lock system
- Perfect finish and integration with the vehicle thanks to the adapter covers
- Manual Awning operating system
- Rapid Gear
- Monoblock and tension spring arms
- Easy roller tube adjustment
- Integrated anti-rattling solutions
- Min length: 3.25m, Max length: 4.00m
- Max Projection: 2.50m
- Thule Panorama compatible
- Thule QuickFit compatible
- Thule EasyLink compatible